Monday, July 13, 2009

Madden's Trip

Every year for the past 20+ years, my family and my Dad's whole side has gone up to Brainerd, MN and stayed at Madden's golf resort. It is so fun and a great week to spend catching up with family. I have so many memories from here from when I was little, it is now fun to bring my own children up there to create those memories for our family. Kaylie still finds it hard to believe that I came here when I was a little girl.
This year, Ryan and I and the girls didn't stay at Madden's. We thought it would be fun to stay at a hotel that had a waterpark for the girls. The girls had blast there! We still hung out at Madden's everyday with my mom and dad and all of our other relatives. It was a very fun and relaxing trip. Here are a few pictures from our vacation.


Madelyn and Kaylie at Bar Harbor.


Kaylie coming down the waterslide.


Maddie and Daddy coming down the waterslide.



Ryan getting dumped on by a huge bucket of water.


Madelyn getting her face painted.


The girls in "the chair" at Madden's.




Family picture up at Madden's.



Gafner family picture at Maddens.


At the beach looking for shells and rocks to throw in the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment