Saturday, October 17, 2009

Annual Trip to Apple Orchard and Pumpkin Patch

This weekend we did our annual apple orchard and pumpkin patch visit. We FINALLY had a nice weekend to do it. With the cold temps. and the snow lately, I thought we wouldn't get this visit in but thankfully Saturday was beautiful! We went and took pictures at the pumpkin patch first and then went to the apple orchard. The girls had fun looking around and wanting their picture taken by everything. As we left the place, Maddie exclaimed "I had a great day!" and that makes all these little trips worth it in the end.





Maddie looking at the sheep. My kids are defintely not animal people, which is fine by me. They didn't want to feed or pet the animals there and they hardly wanted to go near them because of their smell. I guess I need to get them in the country more often!




Have to get a picture by the pink tractor every year!










No comments:

Post a Comment