Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween 2009


Our little Wizard of Oz girls


Glinda the good witch in my old flowergirl dress



We certainly cheated this year! We weren't up to the whole carving thing so we just bought things that they could push into the pumpkin. Here they are showing off their end results.




Our little Dorothy holding Toto in her basket.


So it's only going on a couple weeks past Halloween, but thought I would post a few pictures of the girls and their Halloween fun. They had a great day! Kaylie was busy all day with birthday parties and trick or treating. Madelyn went as Dorothy. Wizard of Oz is probably one of her favorite movies right now so she insisted she was Dorothy. Kaylie decided she wanted to be Glinda the good witch from the movie.
We had a little harder time finding Kaylie's costume until my mom remembered she had saved a flowergirl dress that I wore when I was 4 or 5 in my aunt Sue's wedding. It worked perfectly! It looked just like Glinda's dress on the Wizard of Oz! Now the only probably was Glinda's tall crown! We couldn't find one to buy anywear! Believe me I searched high and low and had to settle for making one. I am definitely not a crafty person but she was happy with it and thats all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment