Friday, March 19, 2010

No baby yet!

We are trying our hardest to have this baby come meet us but he seems to enjoy the comfy home he has had inside me for the past 9 months! I went in to get induced this morning and then did it again tonight. However, I am feeling nothing really. No strong contractions to get things rolling or anything. We now just wait at home. I am very hopeful that something will happen soon! I go back tomorrow morning to the hospital and they are going to induce me again if things aren't really progressing. The girls are SO anxious to meet their baby brother. We are going on 6 days overdue, which isn't horrible but I think it's time to meet you baby boy Gafner! (no he doesn't have a name yet, which many people tell us is the reason he doesn't want to come out yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment