Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Still Waiting!

So we are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of our baby boy! Sunday, March 14th, my due date, came and went kind of as I expected. I was overdue with both of my girls, so I really didn't think this pregnancy would be any different, maybe just hoping it would be! Kaylie woke up on March 14th and was convinced I needed to go to the docotr and have the baby that day. It's fun she understands and knows what the date is and has been counting down to March 14th since March 1st but what she doesn't understand is that most likely her mom will go WAY over that date.
I went into the doctor for my regular check up yesterday and nothing to0 exciting. I am dilated to a 2. My doctor gave me the option to go over to the hopsital yesterday to go get induced and I happily accepted the offer. However, when I got there and was on the monitor for a while, they found I was having contractions every 3-4 minutes, none of which I feel. So they couldn't induce me and we are back to the waiting game. It's just so hard not knowing when! I am done with work now until September! Now I am ready to meet this little baby boy! I go to the doctor again on Friday into the hospital and will be put on the monitor to see if I am still contracting and if not they will induce me. So we will see. Hopefully we will see this boy before then! You never know!





As you can see by the picture, I am more than ready to have the baby as I am swollen and puffy and uncomfortable!! The girls are so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment