Tuesday, June 9, 2009

4K Graduation Day!


Posing with family


Kaylie getting her diploma with
her teachers Ms. Diana and Ms. Kelly



Our little graduate



At home before graduation


It is hard for me to believe but my little girl graduated from 4K today! It seems just like yesterday that Kaylie was just learning to crawl and walk. It is very cliche but time does go way to fast! Kaylie had a little graduation ceremony tonight, with cap and gown, and all. As they walked down the aisle to "Pomp and Circumstance", I just felt the tears well up in my eyes. I did many checks around the room to make sure I wasn't the only one tearing up. Thankfully it was a room full of parents (mostly moms) with tears in their eyes. They sang some adorable songs about being ready for Kindergarten and each got their own diplomas. Who knew a 4K graduation ceremony would be so emotional for me!? I can't even imagine what I will be like when she graduates high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment