Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer Fun












Elmo sprinkler from Target= $10
Hose and water= $25
Watching your children get hours and hours of entertainment from running through the sprinkler= priceless

It amazed me today how much fun it was for my children to run through the sprinkler for hours. It was fun to watch them and hear their screams and giggles as they ran through the water.
Our summer is already going by too fast. I can't believe two weeks have gone by!

Kaylie has almost completed her first week of summer stretch. She is getting a little taste of Kindergarten. She really enjoys school and can't wait for Kindergarten! Although, lately, I do think she is preparing to enter Middle School, with that teenage attitude she has been sporting lately.
She did say something the other day that kind of made up for her sassyness and behaviors she has been displaying.
We were at my aunts house and we were all just sitting around talking. Kaylie was having fun just running up and down the driveway. She came over to us for a rest and did this little pose for us, which made her little (or should I say BIG) belly stick out. Ryan said to her "Whoa, Kaylie! Where did you get that big belly?!!? Kaylie simply and very innocently replied "God."

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I remember when Kaylie was scared of the sprinkler!

    ReplyDelete