Tuesday, June 9, 2009

End of the Year Field Trip


Kaylie and Madelyn eating their picnic lunch.



Kaylie and her classmates looking at the sea lions.




I had the opportunity to chaperone Kaylie's end of they year field trip to Como Zoo couple of weeks ago. It was a perfect day! The weather was gorgeous! It was nice to be able to go along on a field trip with a different class other than my own. It made it that much more special that I got to go along with Kaylie's class. Madelyn got to go along too and clung to me the whole time! That made it quite interesting but nevertheless, it was so fun to see Kaylie on a field trip with all of her friends. Kaylie is such a different little girl since starting 4K! She has blossomed and opened up so much! It is hard to believe my little girl will be starting Kindergarten in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment