Friday, June 12, 2009

Madelyn's Tooth


Close up of Madelyn's chipped front tooth
I know its hard to tell but believe me, it is there!


Before



After


Madelyn is definetly my little go getter. She had previously fallen and chipped her front tooth. Well she recently was eating a ring pop and popped her filling out they had put in to fix her chipped tooth. So the first day of my summer break was spent calling every dentist in the phone book to fix her poor little tooth. Everyone who saw it said it wasn't that bad but all I could see when she smiled was this huge hole in her front tooth! Her pediatric dentist couldn't get her in until July and I wasn't about to wait that long. So I made an appointment for a regular dentist to which I have never been before. Well when we got there, we were there maybe fore 2 minutes and he said that we didn't need to fix it and that he would refer us to the pedatric dentist if I did want it fixed. Been there, done that. Plus I wasn't going to let my child go around with a hole in her tooth till she lost it. I finally found a dentist who was willing to do it while I held her down and just let her scream. He got it done and it looks ten times better. I always tell her that all that pop, juice, and candy will make her teeth rot out of her head! I really didn't think it would happen at this young of an age! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment