Friday, September 4, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten!

Today was Kaylie's first day of Kindergarten at Hillside! She got up bright and early and was super excited about her day ahead. We dropped her off today being it was the first day. It was fun to be able to go and see all the excitement, although Kaylie I think is already embarassed of her parents. She hardly let me take any pictures of her at school. I did get a couple of the back of her head though. I had to sneak some! Kaylie did great at drop off. I was a little leary of how it would go because she gets really nervous in new situations but she hung up her stuff and went right in her room. It helps that she knows several of the kids in her class. I think Maddie was a little sad and doens't know what to do without Kaylie today. She has to hang out with her mom all day, how fun is that!??!!
Here are some pictures from the morning:


Kaylie walking into the school.


Hanging up her backpack in her cubby.



Sisters


First day of Kindergarten


Excited and ready to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment