Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Baby On The Way!!

O.K., this post is way overdue, as many people have told me but yes, we are excited to say that baby number 3 is on its way, due to arrive around March 18th! We are all very excited, especially our girls. They can't wait!! They are constantly hugging, kissing, and talking to my belly. It will be fun to see them interact with a new baby. I'm feeling very big already and at my 13 week appointment was measuring around 17. It is amazing how fast your belly grows the third time around! I don't fit into my clothes and am at the awkward stage where maternity clothes are too big and my clothes are way to tight!! Thank goodness my sister let me borrow her bella band!! :)
I am now 15 weeks and counting, however, this will be my last pregnancy so I am trying to enjoy each and every moment. And yes, we will find out the sex of our baby. We already have another ultrasound scheduled for December. We will see, boy or girl!!??!! We know what our family is good at producing!


Also congratulations to our friends Bobbi and Chris who just had baby Brooks!! He is adorable and are very excited and happy for you guys!



Here is our 9 week ultrasound picture. Kind of a bad picture but really as Maddie said "mom, it looks like a jelly bean."

No comments:

Post a Comment