Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Past Couple Weeks


Celebrating Daddy's birthday at Olive Garden.


Playing at Teddy Bear Park.

More Pictures from Teddy Bear Park


On the "bridge" at Teddy Bear Park.


We have a a fun last couple weeks of summer! I These are a few of the pictures we have taken. It has been a busy summer and I can't believe it's gone!! I have now been back to work for 2 weeks and I miss the little things that I take for granted when I'm off in the summer like sleeping in, doing whatever we want when we want, running errands whenever we want, etc.

Kaylie is off to Kindergarten tomorrow and I think I'm more stressed and sad about it then she is. After her open house last week and her individual orientation appointment with her teacher yesterday, she seems super excited about her class and Kindergarten overall. She says she can't wait to make new friends, eat lunch at school, and ride the bus. I know she will do great, I just need to convince myself that she is almost 6 and VERY ready to go to school. Where does time go??

No comments:

Post a Comment