Thursday, September 3, 2009

Obsessed with Wizard of Oz!

Sorry, I guess when I uploaded it, it decided to go sideways. Turn your head or your computer! :)

When Madelyn gets stuck on something, man does she get stuck on it!! We have been watching A LOT of Wizard of Oz lately! WOW! Why are my kids not scared of the flying monkeys?? I think I still am! We went through this phase with Kaylie as well. I wish I could find the video we took of Kaylie when she was 2, saying her lines and her songs from the movie to post here but I couldn't. Its funny to kind of relive the love for the movie through Madelyn. She sings the songs EVERYWHERE. If you are ever in Wal-mart, chances are you will see her skipping around singing some song from the movie. Here is a clip of Maddie singing one of the songs from the movie. See if you can guess what song it is! It's kind of hard to understand!

Can you guess what my children want to be for Halloween?? Maddie says she wants to be Dorothy (which Kaylie was last year) and Kaylie right now says she wants to be Glenda the good witch. We will see if this happens. Seems like they always change their mind!

1 comment: