Sunday, September 20, 2009

First Lost Tooth!!

Last Tuesday, Kaylie lost her first tooth! She was very excited. She has been working on this tooth for awhile. She stayed home from school with Papa Ronnie last week and had a big surprise for us when we picked her up, she was missing her bottom tooth. She said she was eating a chip while it happened. Now her other bottom tooth is loose, as well as her top two teeth. I told her she is going to be singing, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth." She was very excited when the tooth fairy let her keep her tooth and brought her money. She woke me up at 1:00 a.m. and had to show me what she got. The tooth fairy also brought her a tooth necklace which she wore around proudly that day. It makes me a little sad that she is losing her little baby teeth. She's growing up way too fast!



putting her tooth under her pillow.


Her new toothless smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment